- OBJECTIVE AND ACCEPTANCE
The present legal notice regulates the use of the website www.aralanfilms.com (hereinafter, THE WEBSITE), owned by Áralanfilms, S.L., in such a way that, upon access, you acquire the condition of user, which implies that you accept the conditions detailed here, and for which reason we ask that you read them in detail to know your rights and obligations.
- APPLICABLE LAWS ON THIS WEBSITE
Any website on which it is possible to collect personal data and/or some economic benefit is obtained for the same, must follow 3 laws, which are the following:
RGPD (Regulation (EU) No 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 27 April 2016 on the protection of natural persons)
LOPD (Organic Law 15/1999, of 13 December, on the Personal Data Protection and Royal Decree 1720/2007, of 21 December, the Regulation for the development of the Data Protection Act)
RLOPD Royal Decree 1720/2007, of 21 December, approving the Regulation for implementing Organic Law 15/1999, dated 13 December, on personal data protection.
LSSI (Law 34/2002, of 11 July, on Information Society Services and E-Commerce)
- IDENTIFICATION AND COMMUNICATIONS
Corporate Name: ÁRALAN FILMS, S.L.
Commercial Name: CIF/NIF B91397554
Registered Address: C/ Doña María de Molina, 52
Post Code : 41005
Domain(s): www. aralanfilms.com
You may communicate with us at the registered address, telephone or e-mail indicated above.
- PURPOSE OF THIS WEBSITE
To offer general company information (telephone numbers and e-mail contacts, opening and closing times, address, how to become a client). To publicise the services that ÁRALAN FILMS offer. As a product sales platform. Warranty policies.
- PROTECTION OF YOUR DATA
- CONDITIONS OF USE
This website has been made available to anyone who wishes to access it and we have made an effort for it to be the most efficient and secure as is possible, but it is also to be understood that the user must comply with certain conditions for its proper use. If you do not believe that you will be able to comply, we ask that you leave the website and come back when you believe you are prepared to do so. Your obligations as a user of the website are as follows:
- To use the content and services that we offer you appropriately.
- To guarantee that all data you provide us is authentic and current.
- Not to disseminate contents that are illegal, violent, pornographic, racist, xenophobic, offensive, advocating terrorism or, in general, in opposition to the law and public order.
- Not to cause any problem or damage that may impede the normal operating of the website.
- Not to attempt to access the email accounts of other users or restricted areas of the website, nor, when applicable, to extract information.
- Not to infringe upon the rights of intellectual or industrial property or to violate confidentiality of our information or that of third parties.
- Not to impersonate the identity of another user, public administrations or a third party.
- Not to reproduce, copy, distribute, make available or otherwise publicly communicate, transform or modify the contents, unless you have the authorisation of the owner of the corresponding rights or it is legally permitted for you to do so.
- Not to collect data for advertising purposes and send advertising of any kind and communications for sales or other commercial purposes without prior request or consent.
- In short, we wish to establish a relationship of trust and that you browse this website with total freedom but being aware that you must respect the trust that we have placed in you. Otherwise, you will be liable to us or to third parties for any damage and/or harm that you may cause as a consequence of your breach of duty.
- INDUSTRIAL PROPERTY RIGHTS
It is to be understood that all content published on this website is our property, and as such, you are not permitted, as we have already outlined in the Conditions of Use section, to use it for any other end, not even the hyperlink, unless you have our authorisation or there is a law that so permits. Our content has always been created by us, but if you feel that any content found here infringes upon your own copyrights, contact us at the following e-mail: email@example.com
- HYPERLINKS (EXTERNAL LINKS)
- WARRANTY AND LIABILITY DISCLAIMER
We wish to make it clear that ÁRALAN FILMS, S.L. shall not be liable for damages and/or harm of any kind arising from:
- The impossibility of access to the website or the lack of truthfulness, accuracy, completeness and/or timeliness of the contents, as well as the existence of faults and defects of any kind of the contents transmitted, disseminated, stored, made available to those that have been accessed through the website or the services offered.
- The presence of viruses or other elements in the contents that may cause alterations in computer systems, electronic documents or user data.
- Failure to comply with the laws, good faith, public order, traffic uses and this Legal Notice as a consequence of the incorrect use of the website.
In particular, and as an example, we are not responsible for the actions of third parties that infringe upon intellectual and industrial property rights, business secrets, rights to honour, personal and family privacy and personal image itself, as well as regulations in unfair competition and illicit advertising.
- PROCEDURE IN THE EVENT OF UNLAWFUL ACTIVITIES
In the event that any user or third party considers there to be deeds or circumstances that reveal the unlawful nature of the use of any content and/or the engagement in any activity in the pages included or accessible through the website, you must notify us, duly identifying yourself, specifying the supposed infractions and declaring expressly under your own responsibility that the information provided in the notification is exact. In any litigation involving this website, Spanish legislation shall apply, and the Courts and Tribunals of the locality of SEVILLA – SEVILLA shall be competent.
The administrative information provided through the website does not supplant the legal publication of the laws, general provisions and records that must be formally published in the official journals of the public administrations, which are the only binding instruments with regard to the authenticity and content thereof. The information available on this website must be taken as a guideline and does not purport to be legally binding.