With all of that said, we want you to read this Policy and understand what rights you have with regard to how we collect, store, use and share (when applicable) the data that you provide us.
1. APPLICABLE LAWS
These are the laws that govern our obligations with regard to how we may use the personal data that you provide us:
- RGPD (General Register of Data Protection)(Regulation (EU) No 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 27 April 2016 on the protection of natural persons)
- LOPD (Data Protection Act) Organic Law 15/1999, of 13 December, on the Personal Data Protection and Royal Decree 1720/2007, of 21 December, the Regulation for the development of the Data Protection Act)
- RLOPD (Regulations governing Organic Law 15/1999) Royal Decree 1720/2007, of 21 December, approving the Regulation for implementing Organic Law 15/1999, dated 13 December, on personal data protection.
- LSSI (ISSA – Information Society Services Act) (Law 34/2002, of 11 July, on Information Society Services and E-Commerce)
These laws require us to be very cautious and vigilant regarding the privacy of your data; therefore, we want you to rest assured in this sense, as we take your personal data security and your rights surrounding them very seriously.
There are certain things you must know:
- If you are under 14 years of age, you need the authorisation of your parents or legal guardian to be able to provide your personal data. Do not provide us with your data if you are not 14 years of age or older.
- Your data is protected and guaranteed. We make an effort to comply with the laws that demand this and to follow our own sense of honesty.
- We will never ask you for information that is not strictly necessary for the service that we are offering you.
- We will never share the information that you provide us with anyone (unless otherwise detailed in this document).
- In the case that we initiate a commercial relationship, we must share your data with different companies, such as fiscal counsellors, etc., but in this case we will ask for your prior authorisation.
- We will never use your data for a purpose other than for that which is detailed in this Policy.
3. PRINCIPLES TO APPLY TO THE DATA YOU PROVIDE US
In processing your data, we will apply different principles as required by the European Data Protection Regulation. These are:
- Principle of legality, fairness and transparency: We will always require your consent for the processing of your personal data for one or several specific purposes of which we will inform you in advance with absolute transparency.
- Data minimisation principle: We will only ask for data that is strictly necessary in relation to the purposes for which we need it. The minimum possible.
- Principle of conservation period limitation: Data will be kept no longer than necessary for processing purposes, depending on the purpose. We will inform you of the corresponding conservation period in the event that we initiate a commercial activity and we will periodically revise our lists and eliminate those records that have been inactive for a considerable time.
- Principle of integrity and confidentiality: Your data will be treated in a way that guarantees its adequate security and confidentiality. You should know that we take every necessary precaution to prevent the unauthorised access or misuse of our users’ data by third parties.
4. PROVENANCE OF DATA
By personal data, we mean any information that could identify you. Therefore, even your email or IP address is considered personal data.
On our website, we collect personal data in the following situations:
- When you connect to the website, the IP is automatically stored for the normal operation of the website and in order to be able to know what website you are on.
- When you send us an email to request information. In this case, we will know your email and all the rest of the information that you provide us in the same.
- When you fill out a form on our website.
Outside our website, we can collect data through forms or email.
In any case, the data will always be provided by you yourself.
5. OUR IDENTITY
We want you to know to whom you are giving your information; therefore, here is the information about us:
|Name||ÁRALAN FILMS, S.L.|
|Address||C/ Doña María de Molina, 52|
|Post Code||41005 – SEVILLA|
As the persons responsible for this website, we must inform you that we are the owners of a personal data file, called WEBSITE USERS, and that it is duly registered in the General Data Protection Registry.
6. WHAT WE USE YOUR DATA FOR
The purposes for which this information is collected and processed are the following:
- Contact forms: If you fill out a form to contact us, we will use your data to respond to your request and to respond to any questions or complaints that you may have.
- Your IP address: Your IP address will also be stored in the database in order to identify you while browsing our site.
There are other purposes for which we shall process your personal data:
- To guarantee compliance with the conditions of use and applicable law. This may include the development of tools and algorithms that aid this website in guaranteeing the confidentiality of the personal data it collects.
- To support and improve the services that this website offers.
- Other non-identifying data obtained through some cookies that are downloaded to the user’s computer when browsing this site is also collected as detailed in the Cookies Policy.
The legal basis that governs us in the processing of your data on this website is CONSENT. Each time you want to sign up as a user, comment on a blog or send us a request, we will ask for your consent for said processing. You will always have the opportunity to revoke said consent by sending us an email to that effect.
You are not obligated to provide us with your data. Nevertheless, if you do not, there will be features of this website that will not be available.
8. DATA CATEGORY
The data that we request from you will always be IDENTIFYING.
9. HOW LONG WE WILL STORE YOUR DATA
We will conserve your data until you indicate otherwise, until it is no longer of use for the purpose for which we collected it, or until there is a legal requirement that so demands.
10. WITH WHOM WE WILL SHARE YOUR DATA
No transfer of data is foreseen.
11. INTERNATIONAL TRANSFER OF DATA
We do not carry out international transfer of data.
12. AUTOMATED DECISIONS
We will not use your data to make automated decisions based on your preferences or browsing.
13. COMMERCIAL MAILINGS
At ÁRALAN FILMS, S.L. we wish to inform you that our policy is the absolute respect for our clients and users. For this reason, we wish to inform you that we do not send any unsolicited commercial mailings (SPAM) to businesses or individuals, obtaining their data in a fraudulent manner.
14. YOUR RIGHTS
In accordance with the regulations established in the RGPD (Regulation (EU) No 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 27 April 2016 on the protection of natural persons), ÁRALAN FILMS, S.L. with registered office at C/ Doña María de Molina, 52 – SEVILLA – 41005 – SEVILLA is responsible for the processing of the data that you provide us, and the client/user has been informed and provides his or her consent for the incorporation of the same to an automated system, with the end of informing him or her about the products and services requested, as well as the sending of commercial communications about the same.
However, you have the right to revoke the given consent by sending an email to firstname.lastname@example.org
Moreover, you have other rights. These are:
|Access||You have the right to be informed by us of the following:
· You may have a copy of the personal data subject to processing.
· The purposes for processing, the pertinent personal data categories and the possible communication of data and its recipients.
· When possible, the conservation period of your data. If not possible, the criteria for determining this period.
· Of the right to request the rectification or suppression of your data, the limitation of processing or its refusal.
· Of the right to file a complaint before the Control Authority
· In the event of an international transmission of data, to receive information of the appropriate safeguards.
· Of the existence of automated decisions (including profiles), the logic applied and the consequence of this processing.
|Rectification||You have, in addition, the right to rectify inexact information, to have incomplete information completed, including through an additional declaration.|
|Suppression||Also known as “The Right to be forgotten”. Under this right, you may request from us:
· The suppression of personal data without undue delay when one of the contemplated situations applies, such as the unlawful processing of personal data or the disappearance of the purpose for which it was processed or collected.
· Nevertheless, there are some exceptions. For example, when the right to information or to expression prevails.
|Refusal||Through this right, you may refuse any processing of your data when:
· Due to reasons related to your personal situation, the processing of data must cease, except when there is a specified legitimate interest or when it is necessary for the exercise or defence of claims.
· The reason for the processing is direct marketing.
|Limitation||This right allows you to:
· Request that we cease the processing of your data in the following situations:
· That the accuracy of the data is contested while this is verified by the responsible party
· If you have exercised your right to object, while we verify that our rights prevail over yours.
· Request that we preserve your data when:
· The processing of data is unlawful and you object to the suppression of your data and instead request the limitation of its use.
· We no longer need your data for the reasons for which it was processed, but you need it for the formulation, exercise or defence of claims.
|Portability||This right allows you to receive your data in a format structured for common use and electronically readable and to be able to transmit it to another responsible party, as long as this is technically feasible.|
|To not be the subject of individualised decisions||You have the right not to be the subject of decisions based solely on automated processing, including the elaboration of profiles, that may produce legal effects or affect you. Exceptions to the foregoing include when:
· It is necessary for the elaboration or execution of a contract.
· It is permitted by the right of the EU or of its member states with appropriate measures for safeguarding your rights and liberties.
· We have your consent.
|File a claim before the Control Authority||If you feel that your rights have not been duly respected, you may address the Spanish Data Protection Agency|
In order to be able to exercise these rights, you only have to send us an email or a letter, duly identifying yourself with a copy of your DNI (National Identity Document) or your driving license. You must specify which right or rights you wish to exercise and your reason. You will receive a response with our resolution within the legally established timeframe.
|By letter addressed to:||ÁRALAN FILMS, S.L. C/ Doña María de Molina, 52. SEVILLA 41005 – SEVILLA|